Quick Garden Update

An unusual soggy summer has taken its toll on my garden. We've had more rain during the months of June and July then all of 2012 combined; however, my bush beans, bell peppers, and tomatoes are doing fairly well even with the record high rains.









Fruit trees/bushes seem to like the heavy rains so far this season.
Pictured above is my new baby blueberry bush.  
      






                                                                                 
Raised bed garden update 06-29-13: This year is my first year of doing raised bed gardening and I think I'll be doing a lot more of raised beds in the future. I've had to plant a few sections over, due to the rains, but for the most part I'm happy with my newest garden project of raised beds. Here are a few pictures taken since my last post.




Raised bed garden update 07-26-13:
Finally emerging are collards, green leaf lettuce, cabbage and spinach.
The far left raised bed are pumpkins and melons.

 

 

Popular Posts