Love Letter To My Pearl Of Great Price


I decided to post this love letter/poem I received from my "lover4life(husband) several years back from my box of keepsakes.I am a keeper of things that are close to my heart.



I especially want men to know that it is not always the material things that they purchase; although, we do love pretty things, but it's the little things you do that require your undivided attention.












"To My Wife on her birthday

I thought I would do something different, more meaningful, than adding someone else's words to an already aging and abundant supply of previous cards. The words I say here are for you and are really from my heart.



My Love for you reaches the heavens above
and never sees the valleys beneath.
My Love for you is forever fresh and everyday renewed.
My Love for you is more than a pittance.
it is rich, opulent and abundant.
My Love for you is Ecstasy as your
laying down next to me.
My Love for you is a "Pearl of great price"
for you are my God sent Gem.

In good times and bad, you walk with me, and encourage me, you are a pillar of strength and Love--
A wife unlike any other, meeting the needs of a husband and the children-
Your Love, commitment and dedication never ends.

What would I do without you? My Love- My Wife!

I Love You!"

As the wife of a business man, sports fanatic, and fitness advocate, these words were so precious to me that it brought tears of joy and passionate love overflowing that will last a lifetime. Trust me on this one guys, you don't have to be a great poet or philosopher. Just speak from your heart and you'll catch her heart forever connected to yours~




                             


Popular Posts