Quick & Crunchy Nutty Chicken Stir Fry

When there is just not enough time in the day to be the "Chef Nanna" a name given to me by my grandson.,  "Crunchy Nutty Chicken Stir Fry" is the way to go and not feel guilty that dinner only took 25 minutes to prepare. The nuts are compliments of my husband.
He loves cashews and all types of nuts and I'm nuts about him!

One Large Wok Pan*
1 lb of  boneless chicken breast sliced thin
3 tbs of olive oil
2 1/2 tsps of organic brown sugar
1/8 cup of sesame seeds
1/2 cup of cashews
1 16oz bag of Frozen Stir Fry Veggies(Quick Recipe)
Note: Fresh cut Veggies may be used  and recommended if you have more time
* If you want to add a little romance to this dish it pairs well with  Rieslings






Can be served over steamed rice. I throw a few handfuls of white or brown rice in the rice cooker while preparing the stir fry.  Let's Eat!


Popular Posts