A Birthday Wish To My Lover4Life

Happy Birthday Baby,

I am indeed so blessed to be able to share yet another birthday with my life's best friend, husband, lover, father of our children. You are indeed the man in my childhood dreams manifested alive. I am so honored and blessed among women to walk with you hand in my hand on this everlasting journey of life. I have said many times before, I wish I could "save time in a bottle" to be able to capture this life's moments of love, joy & happiness that we share each and everyday.

I can remember the first time I heard your voice over the phone, so deep, so strong, so confident. You took my heart away to a place where only you have the key. I can remember our first dance together how you were the "cool guy" never really showing your true emotions as we danced the night away.

My dearest love, I am yours 4-ever until death we shall part only for a moment in time. I know that Life & Love come with no guarantees, but my prayer is that we will grow old together, hand in hand until that glorious day of our ever lasting journey where we shall live eternally. I love you with all my heart ~

Happy Birthday My Dearest Lover4Life ~



Popular Posts